Get your K-POP stars' signed CDs
PRODUCT : SIGNED PENTAGON 7TH MINI ALBUM 'THUMBS UP!' (Signed by All Members) ($23.99)
RULES: PENTAGON will select 1/7 of the buyers, and selected 7 will get PENTAGON photo cards (Mwave Exclusive!!)
SALES PERIOD : SEP 7 ~ OCT 22, 14:50 (KST)
BROADCAST DATE : OCT 22, 15:00 (KST)
Top 5 Supporters:
Top 1: All Member Signed wide group Polaroid photo
Top 2~5: One Random Member signed mini Polaroid photo
PENTAGON will draw for winners and read comments on Fanboard during the shooting of MEET&GREET
Please come and join MEET&GREET Fanboard Chat.
The full episode will be released on the broadcast date.
Electronic Commerce Product Info Notification
Product/Model Name: PENTAGON 7TH MINI ALBUM 'THUMBS UP!' / L200001629
Any related data if the product has been approved/certified by laws: n/a
Country of manufacture / origin: Republic of Korea (Korea, South Korea)
Manufacturer, including importer in the case of imported goods: Kakao M
Contact info for AS or customer service: Mwave Shop help desk / Mwave help desk
K-POP CD sales at Mwave are reflected in HANTEO CHART.
Leave a word of support to your K-POP star preparing MEET&GREET!
A special gift will be delivered to the 1st to 5th places of TOP Supporters who have supported the artist.
- Status 1: Processing - Payment completed, Preparing items.
- Status 2: Prepared - Items on standby for shipping.
- Status 3: Complete - Shipped to customer's address. Tracking available
Where to check the order information?
- [Processing] and [Complete] : [My Account] - [My Orders] - Corresponding Order
- [Prepared] : Product detail page
※ Prepared status items will not appear in My Orders, you must check each item on detail page.
Details: Mwave shop Shipping Guide
* Combined shipping : If you have many items in your Cart, the items will be shipped after all of the items have been prepared.
1) Processing (Payment completed. Preparing items) status
- The cancellation policy varies depending on the type of item
- If it is not a MEET&GREET item: Within 24 hours of transaction, request to cancel an order by going to My Account - Help Desk with the Order Number
- If it is a MEET&GREET item: You have until 30 minutes before the live broadcast to request to cancel an order by going to [My Account] - [Help Desk] with the Order Number
- Other rules: You may not cancel an order for a MEET&GREET item once the live broadcast begins: This is in order to prevent cancellations after the artist has read a message.
2) Prepared (On standby for shipping) status
- The item is ready to ship, so the order may not be canceled.
- Exceptions to the rule: If the customer insists on canceling, after the customer pays a $3 fee per item, the customer will be refunded the remaining sum.
- The imposed fee includes the cost of packaging materials, shipping, storing and packaging services
3) Complete (Shipping) status
- The item has already shipped, so the order may not be canceled.
- Exceptions to the rule: If more than 3 months have passed, and you still have not received the item and it can't be traced, go to My Account - Help Desk and leave your inquiry. You may receive a refund after discussion.
4) Complete (After receipt of item) status
- If the item is defective (missing components, missing autograph, damaged item), you may receive a refund. However, you may not exhange/return an item due to a change of heart.
- Within 3 days, go to My Account - Help Desk and request a refund with a photo of the entire box and the item
- Mwave will bear the cost of Paypal's remittance fee
- Exceptions to the rule: If a photo is not included or the request is made after 3 days, it is not refundable.
- Because customs policies vary by country, the customer must pay the applicable tax
- Mwave does not bear the tax.