1. Membership Registration
- You must sign up for Mwave in order to make purchases on Mwave or Mwave SHOP. You can sign up with your SNS account.
2. Orders, Payment
1) How to place an order
- - After selecting the product you would like to purchase, you must enter personal information needed for shipping such as mobile number, etc.
- - Payment methods: Paypal, KG Inicis
- - Currency: USD (The base currency is USD. If you make a payment using a different currency, the amount will vary according to the daily exchange rate).
2) Order Confirmation
- - Status 1: Payment Completed - Payment completed, Preparing items.
- - Status 2: Shipping Completed - Shipped to customer's address. Tracking available.
3) Where to check the order information?
- - [Payment Completed] and [Shipping Completed] : [My Account] - [My Shopping] – [Orders] – Corresponding Order.
4) Leave a message for MEET&GREET
- - For only MEET & GREET products, you can leave a message to the artist which then the message, after payment is completed,
will be applied to the ALL STAR FANS menu from the MEET&GREET page.
- - You may not edit the message once you submit it. If you cancel the order, the message will disappear.
5) Group Orders
- If you wish to order more than 500 of a single product, please make an inquiry through [My Account] - [Contact Us].
6) Amend Order
- - Changing the shipping address is only available when the shipping status corresponds to 'Payment Completed',
if you need to change the address please make an inquiry through [My Account] - [Contact Us].
1) Shipping Costs
- Please check this detail page. Shopping Guide
2) Shopping Schedule
- - Shipping for all products including signed CD, MEET&GREET products will start after the sales are over and the artist's signature is completed.
(After sales period is over, the signing of the product takes about 2~4 weeks depending on the artist's circumstances)
3) What is EMS?
- EMS stands for Express Mail Service and is a special delivery service for international customers provided by the post office.
4) What is EMSP?
- It’s an abbreviation of 'Express Mail Service Premium', providing the fastest and most accurate delivery to 210 countries worldwide via UPS from the post office.
* When shipped to countries where EMS shipping is not available (e.g. Italy, Colombia), even if you chose the wrong shipping method (EMS) or the option of EMS has been automatically selected because the total weight of the ordered product exceeded 1,900g, shipping will be carried out as EMSP to follow the international postal shipping policy.
5) In case shipping charges are imposed on the purchase of a free delivery product
If the total weight of the order exceeds 1,900g, shipping is carried out as EMS by default but depending on shipping policy and weight standards per country, shipping method and shipping cost will be applied accordingly.
4. Cancellations and Refunds
1) Product(s) sold by Mwave can be canceled and refunded according to the Terms. However, returns and exchanges cannot be made for the following circumstances:
- ① When the product(s) are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to you, provided, however, that if the packaging is damaged only to check the contents and no other damages are made to the products, the products may be refunded).
- ② When the value of the product(s) has decreased significantly due to your use or consumption.
- ③ When the value of the product(s) has decreased significantly to the extent that resale is deemed difficult due to the time elapsed.
- ④ When the packaging of the original product(s) has been damaged in cases when the product(s) is capable of being duplicated into other good(s) with the same features.
※ For the avoidance of any doubt, in the case of artist-signed CD (which is specially ordered, custom made item in its nature), please note that refund or exchange is not possible after shipment by Mwave as (1) it is difficult to resell such CD because the artist has to remove the original plastic packaging of the product to sign on it and (2) the value of artist-signed CD may be significantly deteriorated due to the fast-paced market environment after long period of time required for international shipping.
2) Cancellation and Refund Policy Based on Order Status (Please refer to the Glossary of Terms below.)
- - Cancel: Canceling an order [Before delivery begins]
- - Refund: Refunding the price of an item once if the item is defective [After receipt of item]
- - Exchange: Exchanging an item received for a new item because of a customer's change of heart [After receipt of item]
- - Return: Sending an original item back to Mwave SHOP in order to exchange for a new item [After receipt of item]
- ① Payment Completed (Payment completed. Preparing items) status
- - When purchasing both the signed CD and MEET&GREET product, you can cancel your purchase through [My Account] - [My Shopping]
within 24 hours from the time of payment completion. After 24 hours from the time of payment completion,
you can request for cancellation with your Order Number through [My Account] - [Contact Us].
Note that when canceled after 24 hours from the time of payment, refund will take place after deducting a fee consisting of $3.
- - For Signed CD products, you can request for cancellation during sales period.
For MEET&GREET products, you can request for cancellation only 30 minutes before the live broadcast.
- ② Shipping Completed (Shipping) status
- - The item has already shipped, so the order may not be cancelled.
- - Exceptions to the rule: If more than 3 months have passed, and you still have not received the item and it can't be traced,
go to [My Account] – [Contact Us] and leave your inquiry. You may receive a refund after discussion.
- ③ Shipping Completed (After receipt of item) status
- - If the item is defective (missing components, missing autograph, damaged item), you may receive a refund.
However, you may not exchange/return an item due to a change of heart.
- - Within 5 days, go to [My Account] – [Contact Us] and request a refund with a photo of the entire box and the item.
(Exceptions to the rule: If a photo is not included or the request is made after 5 days, it is not refundable.)
- - Mwave will bear the cost of Paypal's remittance fee.
- ④ Delivery Delay status
- - If Mwave fails to ship the purchased product within 90 days following the date of payment completion for any reason attributable
to Mwave or otherwise without justifiable reasons,
: The total payment (including shipping cost) will be refunded in Credits, provided that 10% of the product price, excluding shipping cost,
will be given to you in Credits for compensation of order cancellation.
- - If Mwave fails to complete the delivery during the agreed delivery period (90-days from the date the product is shipped out)
for any reason attributable to Mwave or otherwise without justifiable reasons,
: Assuming that delivery of the product is completed thereafter, 10% of the product price, excluding shipping cost,
will be given to you in Credits for compensation of delayed delivery.
- - Mwave shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under the Terms, including timely shipment or delivery,
arising out of or caused, directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, war, natural disasters,
epidemics, international disputes, act of God, act of government, or other exceptional events whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing (“Force Majeure”).
If shipment or delivery of the ordered product has been delayed or prevented by a Force Majeure occurrence, refund is not possible by reason of such delay (unless proh
ibited by applicable law) and shipping will be resumed in due course once the Force Majeure occurrence is resolved.
However, if the delivery itself is not possible because of loss of or damage to the product due to a Force Majeure occurrence and re-delivery of the
same product is not possible, the total amount of the product (including shipping costs) will be refunded in Credit.
3) Amount refunded based on the type of defect
- ① Missing components
- - Missing photo card: $2
- - Missing autograph: $3
- (Depending on the product, the amount may vary by ± $1 ~ $2)
- ② Damaged item
- - Torn item / wet / scratched / wrinkled: $3
- (Depending on the product, the amount may vary by ± $1 ~ $2)
- ※ The package or box may be slightly scratched or wrinkled during the international shipping process.
If this does not have a major effect on the item's use, it is not refundable.
- - Because customs policies vary by country, the customer must pay the applicable tax
- - Mwave does not bear the tax.
5. Agreement to Policy
- Purchase is available after the customer agrees to the following 4 requirements before making an order
- - Payment terms and conditions
- - Provide payment information to payment agency
- - Mwave SHOP cancellation and refund policy
- - Accepting emails notifying about shipping
6. Prohibition of Resale
Resale of products bought on Mwave and the use of mentioned products through unofficial promotions (events not recognized by Mwave, promotional use, etc)
is strictly prohibited. When caught, you may be held legally responsible.
7. More information
For other information, please contact Customer Center: [My Account] - [Contact Us]
CS Hours: 09:00~18:00 (KST) (Except for weekends and holidays).